It focuses on each vertebra!
DENAS-Vertebra is the medical device for the electrical stimulation and the electrical massage that allows implementing five treatment programs for the exposure to dorsal areas.
- the therapeutic exposure to the whole dorsal region;
- the targeted exposure to the problem prone zone;
- the patient-specific approach;
- the acute and chronic disease prevention;
- the massage effect «running wave»;
- 5 automatic treatment programs;
- the user-friendly and usable interface.
Procedures using DENAS-Vertebra:
- the elimination of back pains, muscular overtension and muscular fatigability;
- the improvement of general well-being and the normalization of disturbed sleep and mood;
- the fast recovery after injuries, diseases and surgical interventions;
- the prevention of various illnesses and recurrence of chronic internal diseases (of heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract);
- the prevention of diseases of the supporting-motor apparatus (degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and others).
The medical device is recommended to be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years. The duration of treatment course is equal to 10–14 procedures.
DENAS-Vertebra device works according to five automated programs, which cover the main problems.
The program (A)
provides an influence on the area of the back, with modeling of the main effects of massage, provides the revitalizing and strengthening, preventive influence. As a result of antistress massage, stress and fatigue are removed. Such program can be recommended for an application to the people, which expose muscles of a back and a backbone in view of small mobility, lingering static loadings: these are office workers, people, who are occupied with hard physical work. In programs B and C there is a possibility of the choice of a zone, which disturbs the person.
The program (B)
– specialized, which allows to struggle with a strong pain in the back, provides anesthesia at such problems as osteochondrosis, injuries, bruises, a radicular syndrome and so forth.
The program (C)
– moderate and weak back pain, muscle strain, exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs.
The program (D)
is intended for emergency aid at an acute pain. It is the classical program checked in many researches. The cycle of a medical session can be repeated several times (if it is necessary).
The program (E)
– Individual prevention and therapy of acute and chronic spinal diseases. It improves the results of treatment of acute and chronic pain in back with course applying of programs B and C. DENAS-Vertebra automatically finds this problem zone and will stimulate it in therapeutic purposes. Also very important indication to use the program «E» is the effects that we're getting by massaging the spine with general regulatory actions.
The device can be used:
- as the main method of treatment for intolerance to drugs and contraindications to the use of other methods;
- as a component of complex therapy to enhance the effect of other treatments;
- as a symptomatic treatment for various diseases and syndromes.
The medical sessions last 25 minutes, as each of us can find the best for himself, to improve all aspects of health and thus, quality of his life. The device can be used for children since 7–8 years. The working surface is executed from the soft and elastic washing material; the kind of foam rubber which keeps a form good. For the full comfort in a set there are special hygienic napkins, the surface can be processed by the antiseptics. The control panel is very simple in application and will be clear to any user.
The kit includes:
- DENAS-Vertebra (electrostimulation module and control panel);
- operating manual;
- battery type LR6 / AA;
- lightweight aluminum storage and carrying case.
- Power supply: 1.5 V LR6 / AA (2 pcs.)
- 220V (via mains adapter)
- Weight: not more than 5.18 kg
- Control Panel: 180 g
- Electrostimulation unit: 5 kg
- Dimensions: control panel: 140x55x28 mm
- Electrostimulation unit: 900x365x70 mm
- Pulse repetition rates: 10, 20, 60, 77, 140, 200 Hz
There are contraindications. Before use, you should read the instructions and consult with experts