DENAS-Applicators are extrenal electrodes for the medical device DENAS-PCM.
Procedures using DENAS-Applicators mean:
- the comfort and the convenience during carrying out self-performed therapeutic procedures on the back and joints;
- the maximum contact with any skin area;
- the ease during carrying out protracted and repeated therapeutic procedures;
- the opportunity to carry out the disinfection.
- the hypoallergenic material;
- cuffs for the fixation of DENAS-Applicators in the specified skin area;
- three electrodes that have various forms and serve for the various intended use.
The set includes:
- 3 remote electrodes of different size and shape;
- 3 Velcro cuffs (short, medium and long) for easy fixation of electrodes on the body/limbs;
- Connection cable;
- Operating manual.